mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Sharing is caring - what do you think?

Ahoj Bratislava! Hello everybody! I’m Jo, 37, Italian and I’ve been living in Slovak Capital city since last January. I lived in Germany, Italy, Poland and Bulgaria before moving here. I started blogging 11 years ago, in March 2004, while I lived in Warsaw. I kept updating that first blog for a while, till Splinder, the first Italian platform for bloggers, closed down in 2010. Why starting blogging again after about 5 years? Because I have a project in mind I would like to develop and I’d like to get your opinions about it. In these days I felt the urge of communicating the following statements: no man is an island, ie we cannot live isolated from other human beings we all share the same wishes: love, be loved, happiness. in the last 10-15 years our lifestyle has changed so much that we seem to be forgetting the points above if I want to improve (my performances, my skills, my knowledge, my abilities), I need help, I cannot do it by myself the world is full of people who share my same wishes and needs sharing is caring = when I share, anything, no matter what, I feel better. That’s because I’m also showing that I care. sharing is very easy and always has loads of positive outcomes. Moreover, it’s free and, very often, fun! everything can be shared: an old bike as well as your grandma’s apple pie recipe! Whenever I have shared something with someone (my time, experience, knowledge, food, couch, drinks, bed…) I have always gained more than I had expected! What do you think about that? Do you share my opinion?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento